Thursday, February 24, 2011

Every Child is an Artist

Ahh I know I need to blog more often!  So much going on it often slips my mind.  I'll work on it.  Well, we've put a lot of muscles on our Skeletons!  Mine is named Oliver because he was wearing a name tag when I adopted him for the semester.  I'm going to upload a picture of him cuz he's pretty cool.  Tomorrow I will have a photo shoot with him. :)
Now when we do our gesture drawings we draw the spine/ front line, the egg shaped rib cage, hips, and thighs.  Then if we have time we can add in muscles like in the abs and legs.  It's really interesting to think about the muscles that we often take for granted and overlook.  The human body really is fascinating.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Brandy from class, and this is my first comment on your blog!

    My model's name is Nathaniel :), maybe I should put a name tag on him also. It sounds like a good idea.

    I completely agree with you about the human body. I've always been interested in the muscles and organs that allow us to do complicated things so easily. I'm excited to learn more!

    ReplyDelete